יום שלישי, 12 בינואר 2010

Finally - I'm a blogger

WELCOME TO OUR CLASS BLOG
UNIT 1
Dear students,
In this assignment we will relate to the issue of Feelings: Let's discuss some of them.
We've read about ANGER, THE WHO REPORT, we'll read about love and we'll continue discussing it further more.
Our first unit will be about Anger Management. I would like you to share some experience getting angry. The reason for being angry, the way you handled it, how you felt after being so angry, how you could avoid it and respond differently.
I expect to read a paragraph that includes 7 -10 lines (appx. 100 words).

24 תגובות:

  1. I angry from a lot of things for exm things that not going to me and thing that makes me bad.
    For exm:
    If I preper to test and I feel I preper good and finally I fail in the test I so iiritebal because I fell like I learn for free.
    If I lose in football game (real or in the computer)i going crazy because I almost win but finaly I lose.
    If some one frightening me it is makes me very angry because I feel scary.
    My menegment with my anger is to go out to the mall or something like this or go to place that nobody knows him.

    השבמחק
  2. Almmog Yogev

    The angry is response to Pain, to suffering, to hurt, to hit or danger. By the emotion angry the people can express him or express his feeling.
    When I am angry I lose control, I begin to angry about all the people that try to help me or try to support me. I prefer to be alone in these situations and think about the incidents, sometimes I think about the reason to my angry or who cause to my angry and more. After the angry I feel discomfort with the person that I angry about him. I apologize (if I hurt to the person) and hope that he forgive me.
    The reason of angry is: Hit in respect of the person, relation of disrespect, curse, treason of close people and more.
    If I am not want to angry about people I can try to control of my emotion and before all step I need to think twice. I hope that I am success

    השבמחק
  3. Roni Yogev

    When I am angry I have to be alone and listening to music, I think about what happened and wonder if I am guilty. Example: when my teacher gives me a lot of homework and I didn’t have enough time to do it, it is annoyed me because she didn’t consider me and she thinks that I have all the time in the world with her homework. The reason of my anger is fight with a friends or someone close, homework, that I didn’t have enough time to me... The way that I solve it was to closed my eyes and think about different things. After I am angry I feel better and feeling release of my anger.

    השבמחק
  4. Omer Barlev

    When I get angry, I use to shout at everyone and break stuff and then I get annoyed by everyone. When I make homework and I don't understand something that I usually know, I get angry. To handle angry, I listen to music, go to play football of basketball of just do something in order to distract myself from it. After then, I feel stupid by reacting like that and then I realized that it won't be the end of the world and that I always can ask someone for help. I try to avoid anger by think positive thoughts and try always my best to do it.

    השבמחק
  5. Omer Kachtan
    There are a lot of ways to make me angry like when I am writing somthing to the blog and then the blog isn't getting the thing that I wrote or when you are playing on the computer and you are losing all the time. to avoid from the anger I am playing Boxing on the WII and it is helping me to forgot the anger.

    השבמחק
  6. Omer Kachtan
    One more thing, another way to avoid anger is to play a good shooting game on the computer and get all of your anger on the bad guys.

    השבמחק
  7. Once in a while people get angry.
    however at first we need to know what is anger., It is able to happen because a lot of things
    In my opinion you can fell anger when something bad happen to you. In this situation you are can be controlled by anger.
    For example I feel anger when something bad happen to me. like yesterday I had I fought with my mom and today we talk and everything fine and I happy
    My way to deal with anger its go to run or talk with someone that will calm me or just listen to loud music. I don’t like people that express their anger with violence or alcohol or drugs people who do it they are not mature.

    השבמחק
  8. Most people express their anger, shouting, fights, occasionally even violence.
    I think the expression of anger in this way is just a waste of energy. I'm angry I'm looking for a place to sit alone in my thinking until I calmed down. In most cases I like to listen to music that fits my mood or just scribble in a notebook, even talk to a good friend helps me a lot.
    Anger is an emotion we need to learn how to pronounce it.

    השבמחק
  9. it is very easy to makes me angry,and when i'm become angry very hard to cales me.
    i am become angry from little thing, and it
    is can bring me to lose control
    when i am in this situation i'm prefer to be alone,or with one of my friends
    one mor thing that i like to do when i'm angry is to do funny thinks with my friends,and to overcome from this feeling.

    השבמחק
  10. תגובה זו הוסרה על ידי המחבר.

    השבמחק
  11. Anger management
    Omer Yosef

    I am usually a calm person. I am angry when my younger brother enters my room without any permission and plays my computer. I try to ignore him but he is still annoying me, then I shout at him and he leaves my room. In order to relax I usually listen to music and watch television. When I am angry I play a racing game to relax.

    השבמחק
  12. i think that is very easy to make me angry for a specially my sister .
    eveything that mi littel sister does meke me angry and most of the time i want to kill her(:
    a lot of littel things meke me angey but i relax very quickly
    to realx i need to be alone and dont think about anything .

    השבמחק
  13. Usually to make me angry is a difficult job. When there is a game of b.jerusalem and
    b.j don’t play well I am started to be nervous and angry. From this point I try to relax and ignore from the result and wait for the next week until that b.j will win.
    I still hope that b j recover on this hard period and start to play well.

    השבמחק
  14. anger is an emotion. A lot of people get this emotion. Anger can have many physical and mental consequences.
    The way i handled with anger is close the door and think about what happend,sometimes i listen to music.
    It's so easy to make me angry because i get angry all nonsense.
    When i'm with my annoying little sister and she never stops talkin'g, i get angry.

    השבמחק
  15. many things can anger me... like if nobody really understand me or if i want some thing very much and i can't get it. and a lot of times it's happen to me because of my friends or my parents.
    i have many ways to deal with this feeling. i listen to music because in this way i relax and it's make me feel better and i talk with my best friends and they make me happy most of the time.

    השבמחק
  16. I do not think we can deal with anger, it's something you just have to avoid him or Express it most things annoying me is usually someone annoys me or just things i cant handle with to hanle it I just cursing or shouting, no too much to do I do not think sitting alone will help it's just a dumb idea and depressing
    Raz Grodsky

    השבמחק
  17. I think that anger is a healthy emotion, its help you getting out all your nervous and things that makes you deppressed .
    Usually i dont get mad because of the little things , i get angry when some one dont repsect me when i give him respect .
    That some one think he can use me .
    when i get angry i dont have control of my self , and need to relax as fast as i can .
    being alone will help me relax .
    Shaked Nahari.

    השבמחק
  18. I get angry many times from get annoying by other people.
    When they don’t want to give me something or when they do something against what I said.
    I try to get relax when I get angry by do actions that can help me get less angry.
    Like listen to music or watch TV.
    Ofek Saar.

    השבמחק
  19. When I angry I want to be alone and think by myself for while.
    There is a lot of thing that can make me angry but most is the little things less important but the most annoying.
    I get angry when something that I look forward changed at the last minute.
    When I really really angry I can be very aggressive.
    Talk with my friends while I angry make me to be Angier.
    When I angry usually I have fixed feelings,
    I think Quiet songs calm me down.
    I do stuff I like to do and if there's nothing I like to do I go to sleep or do my homework.
    I'm trying to not be angry because then I be sad, therefore I restrain because I want to be happy.

    השבמחק
  20. The anger in me sometimes appear with no reason but most of the time he has one.
    It takes me a lot of time to relax.
    When I’m talking with my friends it’s very helpful but not all the time.
    Sometimes I need to be alone with myself and to think about the situation.
    When I’m angry I start to get annoyed from little things that are not important.
    Because of the anger I treat people different in bad way.
    I think that the anger is an emotion that we need to learn how to control it and don’t let it influence us.

    Cher Anbary

    השבמחק
  21. Anger in my oplinion is an emotion we have to avoid in any type of way.
    I believe it is a natural and necessary thing to feel, but we use it very wrong.
    If another person is doing a horrible thing to you, you should stand for your rights and react in the right way to not be humiliated or heart, and still be smart and not too dangerous.
    But unfortunately many people do not depress anger they do'nt need, and turn nervous and very unhappy in life which is in my opinion completely irresponsible and stupid.

    3 במרס 2010 13:04

    השבמחק
  22. I'm getting angry easily. When I was in a vacation outside of the country there was an incident when someone spread an untrue rumor about me which tells that I told him all my best friend's secrets. My best friend heard about it and ignored me. When I came back to the country he didn't talk to me and didn't let me explain this lie to him. I got angry and then he realized it was a lie. He came to when I was on my way out and then we started argue about it and he left in the middle of the argument. I got furious and I had an urge to go to my cousin to help me relax. I went to her and then I felt calm and went to sleep to help me forget about this entire incident.

    השבמחק
  23. תגובה זו הוסרה על ידי המחבר.

    השבמחק
  24. A few days ago I went with my friend on a trip.
    at the Begining everything was fine but after a few hours she started to screaming and to annoy me, she started to say how much she wants to go back home and how boring she is. But towards the end of the trip she is back to being okay and we talked as usual until we returned home.

    השבמחק